Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Trip highlights

My camera is still missing!!! It makes me so sad! I hope that I will find it soon--Quinn probably hid it somewhere really special and I'll find it and be surprised.

Here are a few more highlights from our trip to Michigan!!

*Quinn peed on my mom's 'sacred' carpet (sorry mom....)
*We found out that Quinn is NOT a good flyer--the way home was TORTURE for all 3 of us---plus the other 150 people on our flight
*Quinn slept AWESOME at Grandma and Grandpa's house
*Michigan is HUMID....I must say that I LOVE Boise weather!!
*Quinn likes Michigan milk better than Idaho milk
*Dave and I got to go out on TWO dates without having to pay for a sitter.
*I got to see my sister, Julie and nephew, my friend Katie, my brother Daine and his wife, plus my Grandpa and Uncle Mark (not to mention my mom and dad)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the highlights. Should we all pray for your camera find??Thanks for visiting. I miss you all already.

Lotus Hair Spa said...

Wow Amber, I like to take pictures, but you really Like to take pictures! I'll bet you feel like you are going through camera withdrawls right now?!?! If you need a fix, just come over and you can borrow mine!