Wednesday, May 06, 2009

my kids...on a wednesday

here's some pictures of my kids today...doing nothing exciting :)
These two pictures of Quinn are practically the same, but they were both so cute I couldn't decide which one to put up...


Hendrix chillin in the sling

Unfortunately, this is how he would rather be carried in it--which sort of defeats the purpose since I still have to use one hand to hold him :)

If you have babies...or are going to have babies someday, you NEED to read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth. Trust me--it will change your life. My friend, Sadie, recommended it to me when I was trying to get Quinn to sleep through the night and Quinn has become an AWESOME night sleeper. I got it back out today to see what it said about newborns and once again I was blown away by how great the advice is.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I will have to read that. Gracie didn't sleep through the night till she was 6 MONTHS!! Maybe it could help me in the future. Hendrix is so precious in his sling.... Quinn couldn't be any cuter!

Scott & Katie said...

I think we talked about this but that was my sleep book too! I did have to get it out and re-read it after macey was born because i kind of forgot what newborns were like too!

Marcia & Dan said...

Thanks for blogging those cute pictures! I love those wonderful kids!