Tuesday, March 16, 2010

swings!

Went to the park AGAIN today. The weather was much warmer today though!!!


Quinn swinging

Quinn and Emery (and Hendrix's head). It's so sad that Christy and I live on opposite sides of the city because it's so fun to go to the park with them!! We found a (kind of) half-way-in-the-middle park to meet at today-- except Christy had to go farther than me :)

Christy's sweet baby, Owen. Isn't he the cutest???

Quinn swinging without her sweater on. She just HAD to show Christy her new outfit from Grandma Marcia-- and her sweater was in the way. But then she didn't want to cover up her outfit even after she showed her. Thanks mom--it's a hit. And oh--notice the little animal she's holding?? I'll take more pictures of it later. ha. I wasn't even done with it and Quinn REALLY wanted to play with it. So--here's the horse/camel/giraffe at the park with a safety pin holding her bum and stuffing in... and without eyes or a mouth yet. i'll finish her and take a better picture. Quinn already loves her!!

Emery swinging. The swings were obviously the favorite today. Emery is so cute!! Whenever another kid came to the park today he would run right up to them and say "Hi!!" While Quinn ran straight to me and made her hold her.

Hendrix and Quinn (before she requested her sweater off)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I think I need a little credit for helping pick out that cute outfit for Quinn! :)

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

We always have fun seeing you guys Amber. Now we just have to get you to move to East Boise :-)

Mom said...

Makes me wish i was already there! Wonderful pictures at the park. Yeah- Julie did help pick out that outfit. I did have final say though, so I should get 60% of the credit for how cute Quinn looks.