Thursday, June 10, 2010

did you know?

... Hendrix started throwing tantrums. It's super fun. And why so early? I thought I had 4 more months before this started. They are nothing major. He just throws his whole body on the floor, cries, and bangs his head. (All while looking cute) :)

... Hendrix seems obsessed with trucks. I'm sure it only seems that way since it's the only word he can communicate. But he definitely likes them a lot. If you start reading him a book about a puppy, he'll let you read one page before he puts it on the ground and goes off to find his truck book.

... last but not least, did you know Hendrix got new cons? Not only did he get these super cute blue cons, but Quinn got a pair JUST like it. I don't know if that's an 'okay' thing to do -- dress your little boy and little girl the same, but I thought they were too cute to pass up. (and they both have BLACK ones that match, so I thought blue would be okay too) I'll try to get a picture of them together in their matching shoes (Quinn wasn't cooperating today)

3 comments:

kelsey said...

love the blue cons, and it's totally okay to have them match in blue. . . i said so.

tantrums are fun. real fun.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I bet he is super cute even with his tantrums :) and I love, love, LOVE those shoes!!! You can always dress girls in blue, but boys don't belong in pink :)

Mom said...

Oh, Oh on the tantrums. I think you should dress your kids alike while you can. Quinn will have nothing to do with that once she's 11. I think I need to go truck shopping soon.