Thursday, March 24, 2011

this week

i found a good way to get all the kids in a picture... put V on the bean bag. for some reason the others can't resist


a bag i made. i actually made it pre-baby, but just took a picture because I gave it away. cute though... I love how it turned out.

the striped pocket inside

again... the babe on the bean bag. hendrix came over to say "you so cute!"

Quinn is seriously in love with Veda. she wants to look at her 200 times a day... and hold her... and pick out her clothes... and watch me change diapers. too cute.

i know (mom) i've been bad at posting. how does anyone have three kids??!! my house is a disaster. all three kids poop at the same time. all three are hungry at the same time. and Q and X have recently decided that sharing is impossible (and they don't get in trouble because mom is stuck nursing the baby). there is a never ending mountain of laundry, dishes, etc. and all i really want to do is sit around and hold/stare at veda all day. so i do... and the laundry and dishes are waiting for me :)

5 comments:

Mom said...

Do I need to come over there and help out? OK- How's next week? I love photo two where both girls look like they're up to something. Very cute bag Amber! When you have little ones you just need to survive and it really does get better with time.

Megan said...

I am feeling you. Have you been to my house lately? Because it sure sounds like you are describing it.

Lindsey said...

When you figure out how to have three kids, please let me know. I can't even fathom...

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Hang in there my friend.....just know that it will get better with time and you do have to let things go, you CAN'T do everything, it's impossible!!!
Really cute pics!

Jody and Jace Martin said...

First of all, I think Veda is So adoreable! I think it took me a few months to find a new "normal" with three kids. Hang in, it does calm down a bit. Before you know it, you will be abck to doing pretty much all of the things you used to do. Going from three to five...now I could use some advise on how I am going to handle THAT!