Sunday, September 29, 2013

bag and Veda and my mom

I made my mom this bag. It's another Super Tote. 
 Veda. Oh little Veda... so much to say and 1/3 of the time I can't understand her. Which can really tick her off...



 She loves story time at the library. She is also loving 'chapel' at Hendrix's preschool. The first 15 minutes on Thursdays is open for parents to come. And they sing songs. Veda thinks it's awesome -- Hendrix, not as much :) (although he many times says that music class was his favorite part of preschool)
 And my mom's here!!!
 Amber-fest started today!! So hopefully there will be more cake in my life.
 And more shopping trips with these cute ladies!

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

happy amberfest!! hope you have a great time with lots of treats and shopping! :)

xo

Pikula's said...

Happy Amberfest!! I love reading about it each year!! Have fun!

Mom said...

I love that bag! It's just right for my church stuff! I had a fun time at your house celebrating Amberfest!