Thursday, September 27, 2007

New favorite toy?

On my way home today Quinn started getting bored in her car seat. After handing her every toy I had in the front seat, I handed her my Propel bottle. When we got home she didn't even want to get out of the car!! Getting out meant that she had to let go of her new toy. Once we came in I put her in her high chair and handed her the water bottle...still happy. She sat there playing contently for 20 minutes. Right this very minute she is on the floor still playing with it. The things that bring babies joy. Forget Christmas presents, she's getting a six pack of Propel!

2 comments:

krystal said...

Ha ha your funny amber, and I do love the tights.

Paul said...

Babies are funny. Evie will play with a water bottle for an hour straight, best way to go to church