Thursday, October 18, 2007

Visit with my mom...

My mom painted this doll closet for Quinn and it somehow survived the flight to Boise. It matches her room perfectly! Someday Quinn will love to play dress up with her dolls. My parents even made hangers for the doll clothes!

Quinn looking cute in a new sweater from Grandma. She was playing the little piano behind her-I'll have to get a video of her playing.

When we were at the mall we tried this cute hat on her....but she didn't really seem to like it.

Grandma and Quinn....Quinn looking very excited.

Me and my mom. Neither one of us like this picture of us, but it was better than the other one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The other Grandma (Keller) says it is great when grandma's get to visit. The doll closet is fabulous. We will just have to fill it up with dolls and clothes.