Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our Halloween Adventures

"Hey mom, are we out of pickles?"

Pure joy playing with dad.



"Check out my cool sneaks--they match the onesie mom made me"

Look at her up on all fours!! She took her first official crawl without being on her belly!
We went to Trunk or Treat last night and dressed Quinn up. She was the cutest baby there!!

It was past her bed time, so sometimes she looked a bit dazed....here she is making a funny face.

Proud moment for mom---her long hair coming out the back of her hat.

Here's a view so you can see the back of her costume..the shell is hilarious!

4 comments:

Lotus Hair Spa said...

Oh my goodness, that costume is hilarious! What a cutie!

krystal said...

Quinns hair is getting really long. super cute... You guys look great! I love ya

Allison McDonald said...

her hair wasn't that long last time i saw her...i guess its been a while. cute costume.

Paul said...

Quinn makes a very cute turtle. I love that tired/funny face picture. I think she was just getting into the character of "tired turtle." I really can't believe how long her hair is now. Evie is just now beginning to get thick enough you can finally tell she has some on the top of her head! :) Congrats on her first up-on-all-fours crawl!!