Friday, November 23, 2007

Quinn's First Thanksgiving

Quinn hanging out in her bunny robe waiting to take a bath.

Is this not the cutest picture ever???!! I love it.


I made this sock monkey for Quinn for Christmas...it looks like she's getting it early. Merry Christmas Quinn!

For Thanksgiving dinner we went to Jason and Cristy's house. They live WAY up a mountain and have the most amazing view. Here's me and Quinn.

Dad and Quinn.

All of us in front of their fireplace. Quinn was SUCH a good girl all day yesterday. She even skipped a nap and you wouldn't even know it!! She played with everyone and only cried when I wanted to change her diaper. I think I deserved it though--because last night she was up ALL night....okay, maybe not ALL night, but SIX times.

1 comment:

krystal said...

You guys look Great!!! I love the scenic ones....Dave I like the scruff