Monday, December 17, 2007

Big night out

Dave and I officially had our first night out together since Quinn was born. It was Dave's work Christmas party. Paul, Leslie, and Clint all agreed to watch Quinn. I think we may have over paid them though since Quinn slept the whole time.

As you can see, I was still very nervous all night. (Quinn is getting THREE teeth and hasn't been sleeping as perfectly as normal). It went well though, and was a good trial run for when we have a sitter this Friday for our anniversary! And thanks, Daine, for funding our dinner--we are very excited to go to Melting Pot

2 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Could you be any skinnier girl! You guys look great! Happy Anniversary!

Lotus Hair Spa said...

No Kidding!!! Hey I right there with you Zander is getting 6....yes count em' 6 teeth! Hey if you are up tonight, give me a call we can chat at 3am!