Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

We had Christmas a little early at our house since we are leaving for Blackfoot on Christmas Eve and didn't want to tote a bunch of presents.
Here's me opening a swiffer that I got from my mom--it is AMAZING!!

Here's Quinn trying out her new bike. Our friends Jason and Christy gave it to her--she loves it!! And look--her feet even touch the ground!

Quinn got this doll house from Aunt Julie--she played with it for a long time--definately the hit of Christmas for Quinn!!

Dave got a Best Buy gift card and shirt from my mom and movies from me...his face says it all.

Here's Quinner playing with the contents of her stocking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Christmas. That little girl of yours is a doll and Amber, you look AWESOME!! So cute!!! And Dave, I love the beard. Its sweet!!