Sunday, April 20, 2008

ABC tag

A. Attached or Single? Attached

B. Best Friends?My mom and Dave

C. Cake or Pie? CAKE...I seriously LOVE cake

D. Day of Choice? Now that I don't work in a salon--Saturday. Now Dave and I can actually spend it together.

E. Essential Item? 13 months ago I probably would have said lip gloss, now, who has the time??

F. Favorite Color? Probably pink.

G. Greatest accomplishment? Delivering Quinn.

H. Hometown? Kentwood, Michigan

I. Indulgences? Shaving my legs

J. January or July? July-- I would MUCH rather have it warm

K. Kids? the CUTEST little girl on the planet.

L. Life is incomplete without? My family and food

M. Marriage date? December 20, 2002.

N. Number of siblings? 3

O. Oranges or apples? Ummm....I think they are tied

P. Phobias or fears? House fires

Q. Quotes? "Wherever you go, there you are."

R. Reason to smile? Quinn learning to talk---her latest word "Elephant."

S. Season? Fall....I love the weather, the colors, my birthday

T. Tag three friends? mom, Audra, Kelsey, (mom--that means you have to do this on your blog...I can tell you how)

U. Unknown fact about me? I guess I'm an open book--I can't think of anything

V. Very favorite store? Target.

W. Worst habit? Eating sweets

X. X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound!

Y. Your favorite food? Cake or Pizza

Z. Zodiac? Libra

No comments: