Wednesday, April 16, 2008

"Open"

Quinn can say 'open.' She says it a lot--she wants me to open all sorts of things....doors, cabinets, gates, ziplock bags--pretty much anything we are trying to keep her out of. This time she wanted me to open the Pediasure...over and over again. At least I could get her to take a sip in between the openings...she probably needs the nutrition since she's been so sick!! ( i love the milk mustache)

If she could say 'please,' right here she'd be saying "please open."

We got Quinn this magnet toy for the fridge. It plays music--right here she is dancing, but unfortunately it's just a snapshot...so imagine her little legs bouncing up and down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that dancing with the music. (next person to be dancing with the stars). She could be a pretty convincing beggar, I know I'd give her her own way.

Greg and Alyssa said...

those pigtails kill me haha too cute. Yeah, he does every single time we put him into the car seat. Once we get into the car he usually falls asleep, though. He pretty much hates any time we set him down and the buckling just clinches it for him.

Jacee McGuire said...

Hey!
Can I get your email to invite you to our blog? Leave it on our blog or email me at jaceemcguire@gmail.com.
Thanks! Your little girl is so adorable.