Saturday, August 02, 2008

Out with the old...in with the new

Dave's car has been on it's last leg for a while--so when we just found out it needed a LOT of repairs, we decided to trade it in. we'll miss his car though--we've loved it!!


And here's the new one!! sweet, huh? it's a 2002 Dodge Durango.


When we were leaving Michigan, my sister was generous enough to give us her son's old car seat--so now we have one for the new car!! Here's is Quinn trying out the button

Dave and I have been meaning to get some of Quinn's cute words on video---here she is saying a couple of my favorites right now: "mess," and "hair tie."

5 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

WOW! Nice new car!
Love the video of Quinn, such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

look at you and your sweet new ride!!! i bet dave is loving it.

Anonymous said...

Nice car! I'll come and see it. Quinn is sure a good little parrot. Dave's lookin' cool in his shades.

Sarah Keller said...

sweet wheels Dave and Am. I can't wait to come over tomorrow and see how my big butt fits in it. ;-)

Hahaha, Quinn sure is cute. Glad you found the camera, Am.

valerie said...

I am so jealous, Durangos are one of my most favorite cars! Justin is a brat and won't let me get one cause of the lovely gas mileage they get!!! :) But I swear I do NOT want a darn minivan, and I am going to hold out till I have to get a bigger car.....we can squeeze into my little honda cr-v for now. very cute car, I mean awesome rad car (that was for you dave, I won't call your car cute anymore I promise!)