Saturday, February 02, 2008

monkey suit and birthday suit

We got the new version of I-Photo and I can't figure out how to fix the red eye...so sorry. these pictures would be cuter if I knew how to fix it.
Dave had a realtor event for work tonight that he had to wear a tux for. Doesn't he look great? Quinn and I had spent some time there helping them set up today. Diaper changes are a nightmare at home, so imagine how it went when we were at the hotel setting up. So....a few hours later we realized that she had peed right out of her diaper since I put it on her while she was standing up. Sorry...long explanation for why she is only wearing a diaper.

Here's Dave doing a little jig in his tux. I have a handsome husband...I know.

4 comments:

Paul said...

no one can dance the jig in a tux like my good buddy davey. I'm serious.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you do have a handsome husband - which is a lot like his dad -

Clint said...

Ha ha ha.... what is it about a tux that makes a man wanna tap dance? But too true... davey's jig is one of kind.

krystal said...

he is so hot.