Thursday, February 07, 2008

Sock help

Anyone have socks they love for babies?? I need help!! Quinn is always losing her socks. They never fit her well so she can either easily pull them off or they fall off by themselves. I have always loved the GAP socks that she has, but she has outgrown them. Out of desperation I went to buy her more GAP socks ($3 a pair...even on sale)--but since she is out of the 'infant' sizes, they too are a style that doesn't stay on. Any ideas?? I'm willing to try just about anything.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I got nothing. I need help too! The only thing that stays on for Evie, are those little sock booties you get from wal-mart. She can still pull them off, but she never does. I'll be looking at who else posts for their suggestions, as well.

Natalie said...

i like the ankle socks. I found mine at family dollar of all places, but i think i've seen them other places as well. they don't go up at all, just like adult ankle socks. they never fall off my kids' feet.

Unknown said...

Ok, now this suggestion is not the cheapest, but of course I had the same problem with my daughter. I found these awsome moccasin socks (www.hannahandersson.com, yes two s' in that) They are super cute, warm, and though she can pull them off she actually likes to wear them so she doesn't. For a cheaper option I just get the children's place triple roll ones and I pull them up to her knees, at least it takes her a lot longer to pull them off.

Anonymous said...

How about tights? Obviously, it's been a long time since I had a baby and you're it!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Great question Amber! And the answers helped me out a lot too. Jade's not pulling her socks off yet, but they still fall off. Good luck.