Thursday, February 28, 2008

To Davey....

Tag, I'm it
Check out my awesome rocker husband during his band days.

Ha--Dave, I bet you love this one.




Regarding me and my husband:
How long did you date? 7 months
How old is he? 28
How old are you? 24
Who eats more sweets? ME!! Dave laughs that I will finish the whole pan of brownies before he even gets one.
Who said I love you first? Dave.
Who is taller? Dave--he is so tall.
Who can sing better? Dave--sometimes I think I'm tone-deaf. And does anyone remember the band "September"??
Who is smarter? Dave for sure.
Who does the laundry? I do...sometimes he helps me fold--but never Quinn's clothes, because once I told him how much I love to fold her clothes. He actually unfolded a whole basket once because I was sad he did it without me. Baby girl clothes are so cute- I guess it's just a fun way for me to stare at them.
Who does the dishes? Me--but he's a good helper, especially if I have to work.
Guilty pleasures? One Tree Hill.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dave
Who mows the lawn? Dave
Who cooks dinner? Me..
Who is more stubborn? DAVE...once he's decided he's right I CAN NOT change his mind.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. He couldn't resist.
Who asked who out first? He never really asked me out---my roommates and I were invited by him and his roommates.
Who proposed? Dave--at a concert. He wrote me a song.
Who has more siblings? Same--we both have two brothers and a sister
Who wears the pants? Um...I don't know actually.
What is your favorite thing about him? He's HOT, funny, creative, good daddy, inspiring, sweet...the list goes on.
I'm tagging : mom, April, and Katie

2 comments:

Greg and Alyssa said...

Hey! Thanks for the comments! Apparently you are still as sweet as ever! I'm having a mini-shower in Provo next week, but I think my mother in law is planning on doing one in idaho after the baby is born so my mom can go, too and the family can all see the baby, etc. I can't believe it's almost been a year since Quinn was born! I remember hearing about it when I went home last spring and it feels like just yesterday! She is adorable!

valerie said...

Its so fun to read other people's tags. Fun to know the little things about other people!