Friday, May 23, 2008

Just more pictures (Am I the only one who gets sick of having to come up with a title???)

I always think Quinn looks so cute in the morning. It's like I forget when I don't see her for 12 hours--them I"m like "Wow, baby girl, you are so cute, let's take a picture"

I think it's official!! I might be wrong--but I'm pretty sure she has her first molar!!! It's about time--it's been like 6 months since she has gotten a tooth. And just because she was such a trooper getting her tooth I made her a dress.

We were trying to get another video of her dancing--but we got this instead. Just as good :)

6 comments:

mike keller said...

Grandpa thinks she is cute all the time.

Natalie said...

Definitely just as good as dancing. You have your own personal dust machine. Too bad she's only 2 feet tall and can't reach the cobwebs. I'm glad you were able to get on my blog again. I love checking the new pics you have of Quinn on yours everyday.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! i love her cleaning!!!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

You're so crafty! I want to come down and have you show me how to make all the stuff you make. Anyway, thats nice that you have a little house cleaner that you don't have to pay for :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until she comes over. My house really needs dusting. And I'm sure Grandpa will supply the ice cream when she's finished.

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of teeth so you should make me some dresses! And Quinn is cute morning, noon, and night.