Friday, May 23, 2008

Quinn and Evie!!

Paul, Leslie, and Evie are in Boise all summer--here is the first picture we've taken of the girls (they are four days apart!) Here is Quinn stealing Evie's cheese. Evie started stuffing them in her mouth because she realized Quinn was eating them too!! They are pretty young to understand sharing, so we decided we'll have to have four of everything around --so they can each have one for each hand.
(yes--I made Quinn's shirt--she didn't get her jeans back on after a diaper change, but it can almost be pulled off as a dress)

ps--I was out and about all day, but when I came home and realized I had gotten SIX comments already on my last post I teared up a little bit--thanks to all of you who left me a comment :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i seriously thought at first quinn was wearing a mini-dress! lol... showing off those legs!

Anonymous said...

Tell Quinn to quit stealing Evie's cheese.