Wednesday, September 10, 2008

quinn's new shoes

Just Quinn being cute and playing with her animals. She can say almost any animal you ask her to. And if she sees them in a book she can point to them and say their name without any help!! so cute. Still her all-time favorite is puppy. I think the cutest one she says are 'mouse' and 'owl'

Us getting ready for our walk. (our walk was AMAZING by the way--i got a FREE dresser. someone had just put it outside their house with a free sign on it and I was the lucky one to get the ugly thing. I'll do a before and after picture once Dave gets it out of the car for me--i'm sure it will be cute by the time I'm done with it!)

Just a shot of quinn's cute new shoes. I don't know what she was grumping about.

4 comments:

Pikula's said...

I love them, too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey those are cute new shoes! Good luck with that dresser. Free is always a good price. Quinn is so smart to say all those animal names.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

HEY! 3542 N Dove Pl
Boise 83704
What a cutie Quinn is!!

valerie said...

New shoes are the best! Its really hard to find a good pair for girls, it always takes me forever to find the "right" pair for mackenzie...maybe its a good thing I only have one girl, they seem to be more complicated than boys! :)