Thursday, October 09, 2008

busy, busy

I have kept my mom quite busy while she's been here this week. Here are a few pictures of what we've been busy with!! (and my mom's fun new hair color) Here we are making a headboard.

We took turns with the staple gun :)

Finished product. Can you believe that I made this whole headboard for only TWELVE DOLLARS???!!!

Here is my mom working on a stroller quilt that I started months ago. From this tutorial. I will put up a picture when it is all done--it's turning out great since my mom got her hands on it.

can you believe this closet is empty?? It was jam packed with storage (I should have taken a before picture) but we emptied it to prepare the room for baby.

And oh yeah---my sweet, thoughtful, amazing, husband got me this for my birthday.

2 comments:

valerie said...

I love looking at your projects, you are amazing to me! I love the headboard, and that quilt....sooooo cute!
How fun that your mom has been able to stay for so long!

kelsey said...

look at you! i love the stroller blanket!!! sooooooo cute. i can't wait to see it finished. sweet present from dave.

p.s. your hair is getting so long! seriously.