Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Photos

Here's a little taste of the family pictures we had done on Saturday. I'm sure Dave will get his hands on these and make them better...maybe without my red nose (it was pretty chilly Saturday morning). But I thought these ones turned out cute!!

#2 is maybe sticking out a little too much in this shot :)

For those of you who know what an "Amber face" is--check out Quinn in this picture!!

Chris did an AWESOME job of getting Quinn to smile. This time he tried playing peek-a-boo, but she wanted to play too

Just a sweet shot of Dave lassoing at the corn maze

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Those turned out great! Love the fall colors in the background. And Quinn's jacket couldn't be cuter.

Scott & Katie said...

I like the peek-a-boo picture! Amber, you look like such a proud mom in that one. I love it!

Anonymous said...

The Fall family pictures are wonderful! And who knew Dave could lasso?