Saturday, October 11, 2008

Last day with my mom

My mom left this morning....so sad. Here are Quinn and 'Marcia' reading books together.

My stroller quilt all done!!! To tell you the truth, I haven't worked on it for a long time because I was frustrated that it wasn't turning out that cute. Then my mom started working on it, and it magically got cuter!!! Thanks mom for working so hard to finish it.

Here it is on a stroller. It ties around the handles and buttons up on the bottom to make a little pocket for their feet....cute huh??

A necklace I made yesterday

Quinn feeding 'Marcia' her fake food. I have a half dozen pictures of her stuffing something in my mom's mouth. My mom couldn't just pretend to eat it, it had to go all the way behind her teeth...

my mom made the necklace and earrings she's wearing too!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

love the fabrics on that quilt! where did you shop? i'm looking for some fabric to make a nursing cover... any suggestions?

Kourtni said...

I wish I could come visit you. You make the CUTEST project for super cheap!

Anonymous said...

Good job choosing those fabrics, it really is cute. Yeah, She really does cram those toys down the throat!