Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eleven??!!!

I've been trying VERY hard to get a video of Quinn counting...I finally got a cute one today and it WON'T UPLOAD for some reason. So...sorry. You'll have to just keep on believing me that Quinn can count...she actually got up to NINE today by herself...no joke. Then once when I was helping her after we got to 10 she totally surprised me by saying '11.' I didn't even know that she knew 11!!! I've tried to upload 10 times, but I'll keep trying...hopefully you'll see a video soon--it's been a while since you've seen her in action.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

It seems like no one is able to upload videos lately. Maybe it is a problem with blogger. Sometimes it works for me to upload them to YouTube or onetruemedia.com, and then copy and paste the embedded address onto my blog. Good luck, that can be so frustrating when you waste so much time! And what a smart counting little Quinn, she is so grown up!