Monday, November 03, 2008

Some favs from November of '07

My hair appointment didn't show up tonight so I've been wasting time! I found these cute pictures from last November and thought I would show you my favorite...remember what a cute little baby Quinn was???!!!

This doesn't seem so out of place now...but if you remember how tiny her teeth were. :) She was really only eating cheerios at this point!



Sorry mom, I know you hate this one...but look how cute?? ha...and her tiny little teeth!!!

ok--this is NOT from last year, but look how sweet my haircut was...nice work, April.

2 comments:

valerie said...

I love reminicing (sp?) at the past, its so fun! I love that hair cut, so adorable!!!! Your hair grows fast huh, even if it wasn't last year, your hair now is still soooo long, I love it!
Its amazing what one year can do, quinn looks so so little!!

Anonymous said...

It is fun to look back at how little she was. She is still just as cute though. And isn't it fun to see how the personality comes through as she grows!