Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quinn and crib and blankie

Quinn looking at books. I love the big pile beside her on the floor! She will empty an entire bookshelf before she is done looking at books. It's a good thing we have her books spread out all over the house, otherwise it would take me forever to clean them all up every time!

I finished the crib bumper!!!!! I was so worried that it wasn't going to fit, or wouldn't work for some reason--but look--it's great!!! I did the inside part by the crib in just plain white flannel. I thought it would be softer when his face is squished against it

I didn't get a good shot of the crib skirt, but I made that too. I'll get a better picture of everything I made for the crib once we have touched up the paint on it and put it together for real!

A blankie I also made last night (although it was already half done because my friend Allison gave it to me after she had it all cut out) :)

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

That looks awesome. Can I hire you to make all of this fun stuff for us when we get pregnant?!? Ü You're so creative!

Anonymous said...

good job on the crib bumper! It's cute. That's one lucky boy to have such a talented mom!

kelsey said...

you are amazing. where are you? i love everything you are making, and wish i had the time to do the same!!! life is crazy right now, that's for sure. i had to catch up on like 10 of your posts!!!