Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Quinn's sweater

I'm sure there could be worse things that Quinn wanted to wear all the time. If she sees this sweater she wants it ON!!
So here she is in her pajamas and a sweater...


And have I mentioned that this is my life now?? Being dragged around by my finger?! EVERYWHERE she goes....she has to have 'mommy too.'

This seems to be her new perch lately...sitting in her rocking chair to look at books. Super cute, except for that I have to keep handing them to her. When she's standing somewhere else to look at books she can get them herself.

And of course....a nose scrunch picture :)

4 comments:

daine said...

So is that just the biggest chair ever, or has Quinn not grown since I last saw her? It's probably the perspective, but that chair looks like it could easily seat 4 Quinns.

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Jade has that sweater too! She's not old enough to have favorite's yet though, but I LOVE it :) You're little boy is almost here! Hope you're feeling well.

Anonymous said...

It looks like she can open up doors now, huh? I don't blame her for wanting to wear that sweater, or drag you around by the hand. (Mike used to do that too). Her hair is getting so long.

krystal said...

Why is my blog not one you visit huh? just cause I don't put new pictures up. . :) Love ya