Saturday, August 10, 2013

This is the life

I've had a busy and fun few days!!


Thursday:
I went to San Antonio with a few girls from my ward to go to the Temple. I made a skirt really quick to wear that day.
 The temple is beautiful. It was a perfect evening and such a fun day.


Friday: 
Gold sparkly nails
See these DARLING neon yellow shoes that were calling Veda's name?!! I didn't buy them. I wanted to SO bad. But I resisted the urge. They were even on sale... and it is tax free weekend. But, I am holding strong to my challenge of not buying my kiddos clothes. (or shoes) :)


 In July a few friends and I did a squat challenge. It was awesome. Every day we had to build up more and more squats and by the end of the month we did 250 in one day. To celebrate our success and firm bottoms we went out for dinner. Only 3 of us were there to celebrate-- but we had such a fun time! Me and Allisa (The one with the crazy thumbs) even went to a movie after. I know I know... I'm wild and crazy going to a movie at 10 pm!
Saturday:
I went for a 7 mile run with my running group, then Dave set off for his bike ride. Then he called me a while later with a blown tire so I had to go get him :)
Hendrix was at a birthday party so Dave and I took the girls to lunch and to a toy store.


 Then, of course-- to the pool.
Crazy fun weekend! I have such awesome friends and such a fun family. Life is good :)

2 comments:

Cami said...

You got some beautiful pictures of the temple. I love how you took a picture of the neon shoes, but you still resisted! Maybe they will still be available when you are done with your shopping freeze. You need to keep a running list!

Mom said...

Dad and I both also had a blown tube on our bikes this year. Weird. The guy at the bike shop said we were over-inflating the tires. That picture of Veda in her bathing suit doesn't look like her. Those pics of the temple are super pretty.