Monday, March 17, 2008

BIRTHDAY PARTY!!

We had Quinn's birthday party early so we could have it while Grandma was here. It was so much fun! Thanks to everyone who could come!!
My mom and I made her these lady bug cakes...I think they turned out adorable!

Quinn was very excited about her present from Grandma and Grandpa Keller. It was a piggy bank. As you can tell by her face, she is saying "oooooh."

Allison got her this little ducky. She immediately gave it at big hug and kiss and pat on the back. So cute.

Here we are singing "Happy Birthday." I can't believe my sweet little girl is going to be ONE!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul said...

Happy Early Birthday Quinn! hope it was great! (who is the crazy wireless brazil guy above me? kind of creepy)

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh Amber. I can't believe Quinn is already 1. Thats crazy. I love the cakes. You are so creative. You're awesome.

valerie said...

What a funny day for her! I love the pink ladybugs, very creative! She is just so beautiful, you are definelty in trouble when she is of age to date! :)

valerie said...

um i just realized that I wrote "funny day" it should read fun day! I am a ditz!