Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Today is my birthday."



I can hardly believe my baby girl is a year old today! We have been blessed with such an amazing girl. She is sweet, loving, happy and funny. I love her more than I ever thought possible. Last night Dave and I were reminiscing about what we had been doing a year ago at that time. Having a HORRIBLE night, that's for sure. Even though it was so hard to get her here, I would do it a million times over again. She has enriched our lives more than we could imagine. When I was a little girl, I would enter my parents room every morning and say "Today is my birthday." But every day....I guess I was spoiled even from the beginning. Anyway, today is my daughter's special day and hope she knows and can feel how much her daddy and I love her.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Quinners!!! I miss you already! Am- I hope you know how much I love you too and how proud I am of you. You guys are wonderful parents with an amazing,cute,smart baby! I never knew how fun it would be to be a Grandma.

kelsey said...

i still don't believe it's been a year! wow... how much has changed!!! give her a hug for me!!!

krystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUINNERS!!

Leslie said...

First off, Happy Birthday Quinn from the Rogers! I started writing this yesterday, and obviously got caught up with everything else, sorry! I really can't believe it's been a year. Really amazing. Second, those ladybug cakes were ADORABLE. How did you make those?! Third, she is going to have so much fun with that kitchen. That's awesome. Our babies are growing up! Tell them to stop. :) Hope she had a good birthday!

Chris Keller said...

We were sad we couldn't be there but were thinking about Quinn this week. Levi's big milestones will be closely tied to Quinn's and we were thinking about the both of them.

What a fun kitchen for her to play with. Hope you guys are doing well. We posted a bunch of stuff on our blog recently.

valerie said...

Happy "late" birthday to Quinn!
It looks like she got some fun presents that will entertain her lots!