Saturday, March 22, 2008

Here's our cute girl looking cute this morning. She sure loves to climb in and out of her Bumbo seat.



Quinn-O got her shots yesterday. It was a very sad day for Quinn and me both. She got an extra poke too since the doctor thinks she's too tiny and wanted to run a test on her blood. She 'fell off' the growth chart, so we need to try and fatten her up. Hopefully our baby is healthy, just petite!

Hey mom--here is Quinn looking and smiling at the picture of you on my phone...how sweet is that??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremely SWEET!! She looks cute in that new shirt too!

Greg and Alyssa said...

That sad face is completely heartbreaking! I don't know how you handled shots with a face like that. Thank you so much for the adorable blanket, again! Your cuteness amazes me, I love it!

krystal said...

ummmm... So I sure hope MY picture is on your phone and she looks at it at least every other day. I dont' want her to forget what I look like. . :)

kelsey said...

i'm loving the onesie! i can't wait until my baby fits into hers, then they can match... cause guaranteed quinn still fits into that one by the time my baby is born! lol....

valerie said...

I dread shot time, it makes me soooo sad to watch their sweet little face so scared and hurt!
I hope all is well with her blood work, kind of scary, but I am sure she will be just fine! She is just a VERY tiny little girl!

valerie said...

oh yeah, I was going to tell you my blog address. Its http://justinandval.blogspot.com/
visit me anytime! :)