Wednesday, June 11, 2008

i got tagged

I got tagged--so I'm supposed to come up with 8 things you didn't know about Quinn. That might be hard--since I already document almost everything that she does!! But here it goes:
1: She loves to shut doors now. Anytime we are in a room together the first thing she does is shut the door behind us. Also--loves to hide behind a door...she thinks it's hilarious

2: One of her other favorite things right now is the pack n' play. We have it set up because Evie sleeps in it while she is here. Quinn LOVES to get it in. It's great--except it makes me nervous that when we go to Michigan she isn't going to sleep, she is just going to want to play in it.

3: she has nine teeth--here's a good shot of her newest one..cute huh? :)

4:I bet you didn't know that Quinn had a pair of green eyelet capris...they're new, I made them

5: Quinn loves: peas, elephants, putting on bibs (and wearing them around--sometimes 5 at a time), chicken, and daddy. (that one counts for 4 things you didn't know)

(i know I already posted this picture, but it's so cute it needed to make another appearance)

No comments: