Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meridian Dairy Days

Quinn and Daddy swinging

It was HOT--so we spent most of the time under some trees in the shade. Quinn thinking she's big stuff standing on her stroller.


Paul eating a turkey leg of course


Quinn loves to dump things out--here she is on the way home with a lap full of snacks.

I think she was pooped. Quinn sleeping in her car seat is a rare occurrence!

Our other friends, Jason and Christy joined us for a BBQ later that evening. Here is their precious 3 week old baby...Quinn is, I'm sure, saying "BABY." I think she's ready for a sibling, huh?

1 comment:

SPEECHgirl said...

hey

first time here and love the blog

dont have kids yet but live with my sister and she has a cute 8month old baby

been with her since she was pregnant so its been a process for me as well

will be back

pls swing by my blog!