Tuesday, June 03, 2008

stress relief??

First of all I have to say, no, we haven't gotten any test results back for Quinn. Thanks to all of you, for your love and concern for her. I PROMISE I will inform all of you, one way or the other once we hear from the doctor. Waiting is HARD....let me tell you. It seems like it is all I think about from the moment I wake up to the moment I can fall asleep. The doctor said the results would be in by Monday, but I haven't been able to speak with him yet (who knows why). So, to take my mind of things-guess what I've been doing--sewing!
This is a pillow I made....I don't know what I'll do with it. Probably nothing, Quinn will play with it.

This is a crayon roll I made.

And yes, I know--Quinn is too little for crayons.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey- Cute pillow and crayon holder!It's all I think about too. Maybe that's why I sewed all day. I finished the doll dress and tights and started working on a baby quilt.

Tiffany said...

you are so talented! how can i bribe you to move to mesa so you can make clothes for the baby girl we are going to have! you really have talent! i love the pillow and the crayon roll is SUCH a cute idea! our crayons sit in the crayon box that has been destroyed or in a nasty plastic baggy! so cute!

Leslie said...

Cute fabric for the crayon roll. She is not too little, I bet she likes drawing with crayons... eating them on the side too--but drawing some!

Lotus Hair Spa said...

Ummm, super cute! I feel inspired again! I think I will make a crayon roll too!

valerie said...

You could really go into business with all your craftiness my dear! That crayon holder is so stinkin cool, I love it!!!! I never would have thought of something like that, not that I could make it anyway, but I am totally impressed!!