Monday, June 23, 2008

water park and closet organizer

We went to the water park last week--it was SOOOO fun. Quinn had a blast, we might have a little fish on our hands. She didn't even like it when we held on to her, she wanted to go by herself. She would even kick her feet!!

After I took the picture, I realized that I should have taken it before I filled the pockets. It makes it look kind of crazy and bumpy--but it's only because there is stuff in it. But you get the idea. It's for Quinn's room--obviously, since it's those colors.

1 comment:

valerie said...

did you get passes to the waterpark? We have them, so it would be fun to see you there. Except that I am very grouchy at my prego body at the moment, I think I am starting to show much faster this time around, and I am only 15 weeks....eeek, this could be a scary summer!