Monday, June 23, 2008

ode to Evie

As you probably know, Paul, Leslie, and their baby, Evie are here for the summer. Quinn formed an immediate LOVE for Evie. It's really cute, actually. Almost the first thing she says when I get her out of bed is "Evie." If we are playing a game where I ask her to guess "What's in the box." "Where are we going." "Who's out there?" Her first answer is always "Evie." Evie hasn't had the same fascination with Quinn, but fortunately Quinn is starting to grow on her too.
Quinn and Evie in a moment of getting along to play a duet on the piano.

See why Quinn loves her so much--look at that cute face.


Quinn and Evie dancing. Then Quinn--very nicely--sharing a toy with Evie's face.

Quinn spinning herself around after dinner--listen closely--she walks over and points to the door and says "Evie."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see the piano tendencies. I'm sure she'll be better at playing than I am. The dancing is the cutest ever!

valerie said...

You are inspiring me to use my video on my camra more, I have all these ambishens to get video of my kids, and then don't do it....ugh, I need to just do it......
I love to watch quinn dance, its the cutest!

daine said...

Quinn has the most delightfully awkward run ever.