Monday, December 08, 2008

Drumroll please....

Quinn is ON THE GROWTH CHART!! Not that the growth chart is all that important to me--it just is to her doctors! So woo hoo for Quinn!! She is a whopping 21 pounds!
Quinn has also started saying 'love it.' For instance--Quinn had never tried syrup before...and the other night we had waffles for dinner. I was feeling nice so I put a drop of syrup on her waffle....and she said 'love it.' It's quite funny. Anyway--today the doctor brought Quinn some juice after her torture was over as a peace offering. I put some in her sippy cup, and she looked at me and said 'love it.' The crazy thing is that she usually HATES juice and won't drink it....but today, she loved it. It must have just seemed a lot better than having her poop tested.

And here's her baby brother...sticking WAY out---I don't think this picture does me justice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quinn looked beautiful in that dress and her hairdo is so cute! You look darling pregnant.

Scott & Katie said...

Woohoo! if she doesn't slow down soon, she'll be as big as Ryan...he's still 24 pounds!!! Way to go Quinn! You look BEAUTIFUL...as always. I miss you

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

You sure are a cute pregnant girl Ü

kelsey said...

she's such a cute little peanut. i love that dress--- how darling. and you always look fabulous pregnant. you should always have babies... lol.

Scott & Katie said...

try and get a video of Quinn saying 'love it'...that is the cutest thing i have ever heard!

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I love looking at all your crafts! I know this post wasn't about crafts (congrats quinn on your weight gain!!), but I just thought I'd let you know. I've been trying to be more crafty, but the sewing machine and me/I (?) are not on good terms.

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Quinn is so cute, love her dress. She's on the charts yeah!!! Love your belly Amber!!!