Thursday, December 18, 2008

My baby boy will have ONE cold foot

Okay...so I tried making the new baby boy some booties today. I love Amy Butler, but this pattern is H-A-R-D. I made Quinn some slippers before that were easy and fun to make. They were nothing like this. Ha...so I think I'm done after the one....I don't think I want to struggle through finishing the other one, especially since they are not nearly as cute as I thought they'd be. What a waste of PRECIOUS sewing time...since I don't know if any of you noticed....but I broke the 100 day mark until we have our baby!!

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I think they're cute! Finish the other one... you'll be glad you did! Ü

Anonymous said...

I think it is WAY cute! Finish the project- I think you'll be glad you did. Baby will love his new shoes.