Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hat

Quinn sometimes likes to wear hats. She found this cute one in her closet today and walked around for a while with it on....but ALL the way on--over her face.



oh--and have I mentioned that I have a little girly-girl on my hands? She always wants to wear a skirt lately. It's really cute actually. She gets mad when I'm getting her dressed unless I show her that it's a skirt. I found her these adorable boots this weekend too--I'll have to get them in a picture.

2 comments:

kelsey said...

that's funny that i was just thinking... man, quinn wears a lot of skirts and dresses! super cute hat. i am now dying to see the boots--- i've looked everywhere for some. they're all too big! dang it.

Anonymous said...

Well she looks so beautiful in dresses and I guess she knows it. And what a silly girl with the hat covering her face!