Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary to my Davey

It's our SIX YEAR anniversary today!!! We celebrated last night by going to dinner and seeing Twilight (FINALLY!!) But since today is the official big day, I wanted to dedicate a post to my wonderful husband. Love you babe...here's to a gazillion more years together.
I'm happy to say that you still haven't realized you are WAY cooler than me. And if you have realized, you haven't said anything.

Here's us in our younger years...pre baby...

Again..you are so cool. Here you are rocking out at one of your shows.

You and Wynn...I actually loved this picture because your hair and beard look awesome.

Last, but not least, you are such an amazing daddy. Our kids couldn't be any luckier in the dad department. She loves you almost more than I do :)

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Awwww... That's such a great post! Happy Anniversary guys! I can't believe it's been 6 years, wow! That's awesome Ü

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Nice walk down memory lane. (Dave really is cool, and you are hot!)

Dave said...

You're sweet. And crazy.

Gazillion = not enough.