Friday, April 17, 2009

ballerina skirt and flip flops

quinn wanted to wear her 'ballerina skirt' today.. she looks so cute in it!! it was a super nice day, so we spent some time outside.

quinn is starting to have a cute little imagination. she'll get in the car and tell me she's going shopping, or to the mall. then when she gets there she'll tell me what she's shopping for. she'll list food, or clothes, or shoes. and will even tell me what color shirts she is getting if i ask her :)

sorry--this was the only picture of baby Hendrix. but he's having a good hair day, huh?

playing with daddy


I had to include this picture of Quinn in her new flip flops. when my parents were here we tried to get her some new shoes--since she will ONLY wear her blue ones that are majorly scuffed up. when we were in a store Dave and I were showing her the flip flops and asking her if she liked any of them--and she YELLED at the top of her lungs "NO FLIP FLOPS!!!!" we tried again yesterday and she agreed to some sparkly pink ones. PLUS she let us put on them on her today!

Quinn trying on mommy's flip flops

4 comments:

kelsey said...

Oh my gosh, nothing could be cuter than Quinn in her flip flops! I love them. I also love Hendrix's hair poking out from the blankie!

valerie said...

I love girlie girls! And Quinn is so adorable in her ballerina skirt! It must be something in the Kuna air...., cause Gav has to be in the "mood" for certain shoes, its rather annoying to his super anal mother who wants what she wants them to wear! :)

Marcia & Dan said...

What a wonderful action shot of the little ballerina. I'm glad she's using that skirt, as kids outgrow that cute stuff too fast. Yes, Hendrix was having a good hair day, but next blog we'd all like to see his face. I'm glad she got some pink sparkly flip-flops for summer! What a cute family you have. Miss you!

Hollie said...

I love it when their personalities are blooming, so cute! Preston paid you a compliment saying that he doesn't know what you would look like with out a smile, because he has never seen you with out one. =0)
P.S. Thanks for the phone book!