Monday, April 06, 2009

blessing day

sorry--a random order for these pictures. there are too many for me to organize :) Some from Hendrix's blessing day, others from an easter egg hunt, and just hanging out with my parents

making a cute face

Doing an Easter Egg hunt with her cousins

..can I eat this now?...

Hendrix's blessing day

My mom made this cute bunny cake for the dinner after the blessing. cute huh?

Our first family picture

Quinn in the 'ballerina' skirt Grandma Marcia got her for Easter

Playing in her new sand and water table. it was a birthday present from Aunt Julie--she LOVES it!!!

Hendrix lookin' cute

Playing outside with Grandpa

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

What a cute little guy!! Are you feeling up for company yet????

kelsey said...

Am,
First off, why are you always making me cry? Just seeing you guys, with your two little babies, totally brought on the tears! Great.
Secondly, I can't stand not seeing this tiny baby. He is such a good mix of you two, but that one pic of him close up, with his eyes closed, completely looks like Dave to me.
I love Quinn's ballerina skirt and the bunny cake. Super cute!

valerie said...

What a sweet face! I am already missing those little tiny times (like mine ever had a "tiny" time)lol
looks like you have had lots going on and good times with the family! hope you are feeling good! you look awesome!

Scott & Katie said...

Everyone looks great! I love the new family picture. As small as she is, does Quinn seem huge now? I know I've said it before, but I really love Hendrix's hair!