Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Quinn/Hendrix

Quinn brand new

Hendrix brand new

Quinn's first bath

Hendrix's first bath

Quinn burrito

Hendrix burrito

Hendrix at 3 weeks

Quinn at 3 weeks

Hendrix started out a pound more than Quinn--and is definitely a bigger baby!! He didn't have quite as much hair as Quinn did when she was born--but he was still blessed with plenty. Hendrix seems more mellow than Quinn and already likes the car a LOT more than she ever did. (And obviously likes his baths more.)

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

They definitely look like brother and sister to me Ü

Mom said...

Wow you have cute babies! I think they don't look alike, just resemble each other.

Scott & Katie said...

I think Quinn looks like you and Hendrix looks like Dave. But I guess that could just be the boy/girl thing. Well- either way they are both really cute!

kelsey said...

I was going to say, they definitely look related, and adorable, obviously.