Saturday, April 11, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa

Proof that my parents have been here!! My parents left this morning....it's going to be a sad day! My mom has been here for over two weeks and my dad got to come for a week. We had SO MUCH fun--especially Quinn. She's had a constant buddy since they've been here--and had EVERY single question patiently answered. These are the pictures from my parents camera--so some of them are from two weeks ago, but still too cute not to post!
my mom tried these shoes on his while he was sitting in the sun...they don't quite fit yet :)

While Dave and I were in the hospital my mom took Quinn outside to play. My mom thought it was chilly enough for her snow suit...

playing at the park with Grandma


Quinn's b-day party...I love this photo

Me and my cute baby boy

Quinn and Grandpa. Quinn has asked me 100 times this morning 'what's Grandpa doing?' since she can't seem to find him in the house anywhere.

My two cute kids!! And Quinn in a super cute new outfit from her Aunt Julie

Quinn and Grandpa at the park

Quinn and her doting Grandparents. :)

3 comments:

kelsey said...

that picture of quinn blowing out her candles is priceless-- i love it. when did she grow up?

Sarah Keller said...

Man, Hendrix is just so cute. He could definitely win in an adorable baby contest...like he belongs on the cover of parents magazine! I am sure you guys are sad to see your parents leave! We hope to see you soon and hope that everything is going well!

MOM said...

Thanks for that wonderful blog post! I had such a great time. I miss Quinn (OK, all of you) GOBS. Thanks for letting us come. It was the best Grandma trip ever!