Sunday, August 09, 2009

colds, bees, and faucets

sorry about the lack of posting. we've all been sick. ugh. Quinn didn't get her first cold until she was at least 6 months old, so it's been sad to see little Hendrix sick. He's been a trooper though--here's my fuzzy hair-ed little man

Quinn---happy to be outside after being cooped up for a few days (although the picture doesn't show her happiness...) shortly after taking this picture I FREAKED OUT when a bee landed on her head. ha...if she wasn't scared of bees before, she is now, because I reacted like a crazy person. I'm glad that Dave was there to save the day--and it didn't sting her. (but--in my defense, I was stung in the face last year....OUCH, PLUS I got bit by a spider two days ago and still have the poison hanging out in my arm. So I am kind of justified in freaking out)

ha....she is such a nut. she realized she can drink from the bathroom faucet and wanted to do it over and over again.

looking crazy and wet from drinking from the sink. you can still see the cold in her eyes.

1 comment:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Hope you all get better soon!!