Monday, August 10, 2009

Quinn-o

Quinn has been saying funny stuff:

We were all sitting at the table and having a bowl of icecream. I handed Quinn her bowl and she said to us: "This is beautiful, guys."

She says to Hendrix all the time: "Here you go little buddy." but quinn talks to hendrix in her own little accent, so it sounds more like: "hey you go, lilltle waddie."

dave and I frequently call each other "babe." so sure enough....Quinn will say things like "You okay, babe?" to me....

Quinn just said to me as she straddled her brother's back "I want to ride on him, mom."

3 comments:

Mom said...

Those are all soooo funny! Gotta love a two-year old and their antics!

kelsey said...

I love her wanting to ride on hendrix. Hilarious.
Ice cream is beautiful. I'm glad she's learning early.

Mom again said...

Rachelle and I were checking out the blog on our way home from Detroit and she got quite a kick out of this one.