Wednesday, August 11, 2010

park and box

My good friend Audra is in town so we met at a park this morning. Here are me and all the kids (yes-- most are hers). The picture of her and I didn't turn out cute... bummer (Audra if yours is good email it to me) :) And for some reason Quinn was being a crazy.


And just the kiddos sitting in a box. Hendrix was making some silly faces.




Not the most interesting video-- but you have to hear how he says 'bye bye,' for it might be the cutest thing that's ever happened.


and ps... LOTS of progress with the potty training today. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Maybe she can go to preschool afterall :)

6 comments:

krystal said...

hendrix has got the eyebrow raise down.. atta boy!

Julie said...

Yay--potty training progress! Keep it up--it's worth the effort! :)

I need to come see you sooooon! My hair is a mess and your kids are way too cute! I need to see Hendrix so he can tell me "bye bye"!

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

Progress with potty training?? YAY! Call me, I want to hear all about it :-)

Mom said...

Wow! Audra has four? Hooray for some progress on the Potty Train! Hendrix talks so cute. I love how siblings just put up with each other jostling around.

Leslie said...

Potty training gets as worse as it can possibly get and then magically... gets better. I don't know how or when or why, but suddenly it just clicks for them and they grow up like 10 years in the process! It's great. [

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Audra is here!!!? I can't believe how grown up her kiddos are! They are beautiful!!! How fun!!