Sunday, August 08, 2010

Summer

Yesterday we went on our friends, Jason and Christy's boat. We had a LOT of fun. Here are Emery and Quinn sitting together on the boat.



Dave-- busting it up on the wakeboard



the fam, plus Emery :)

The kids both seemed to enjoy the water even though it was FREEZING. I think I dipped in to my chest and that's all I could handle of the freezing water.


Dave holding CUTE baby Owen.

Hendrix took his afternoon nap on the boat. He's such a good boy.

Quinn and Emery holding hands down the stairs at their house after. So cute. And geesh... look how Emery is 4 shades darker than Quinn. He must be Jason's son :)

6 comments:

Mom said...

Wow! What a nice boat! Beautiful water and sunshine, but mostly beautiful people and babies! I don't like cold water either. I'm surprised the Idaho sun never warms up the water. Lake Michigan has been warmer this year, but is usually freezing also.

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

It has been waaaay to long since you did a post!!! Cute pictures! I am suprised that Quinn and Hendrix loved the boat so much. I was so scared to ride on boats when I was little!!! That looks fun! Did you cut your hair? It's cute!

Lindsay said...

oh how fun. i love boating. i need to make friends with someone who has a boat. haha. you are too cute in your striped bathing suit!!!

Julie said...

I love the one of Hendrix taking a nap--too cute!!!! There's something so precious about a sleeping baby. . .

Huszar Family - Idaho said...

We had a lot of fun with you guys! Cute pics :-)

Clint said...

I didn't know Dave could wakeboard.... sweet, maybe I really will get a boat then.