Tuesday, August 31, 2010

random stuff since last Thursday

My mother informed me this morning that I haven't blogged since last Thursday. So here's what we've been up to:


Preschool officially starts Thursday. Today was orientation though- -and since Daddy was with us today we decided to celebrate today. I asked Quinn what she wanted special for lunch. without hesitation she said "a quesadilla!!" (I guess I need to branch out on what I make the kids for lunch). So we went to Taco Bell as a family to celebrate Quinn starting preschool. What an appropriate and cheap way to celebrate.

X enjoying his lunch.

I'm also making pickles. If any of you know Dave, you know that he LOVES pickles. We have had an overabundance of cucumbers in our garden and he's been asking me to make pickles. I finally gave in. Last night as I was finishing and putting them in the fridge Dave said "oh man, we should have taken pictures." yes... he does love pickles. Here's a picture.

And a changing pad I made for my friend Chelsea who was in town this weekend. She has the cutest little twins ever. These changing pads are the best thing ever. I'm sorry if I never made you one for your baby, I couldn't live without mine.

3 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

Wow! I can't believe Quinn starts preschool on thursday! You are so going to cry - huh? I would!! Shoot, I already get misty thinking about J starting school! :( Time flies!!!!

Mom said...

I agree with Chelsey about the crying. I was awful! Thanks for the blog. I have to see you guys daily or I miss you more. Cute changing pad.

Mom said...

How did the pickles turn out?